You can't send your newsletters without them
- Checklist before switching to a professional SMTP
- Common SMTP port numbers
- Configuring Elastic Email
- Guide to sending from a GoDaddy website
- How to enable SparkPost API support in MailPoet
- Lists of hosts and their email sending limits
- My FROM address is wrong. Why?
- Newsletters are sent with simple text version
- SendGrid API
- Sending with Gmail doesn’t work… What to do?
- The alternate method to verify if PHP Mail works (“Your own website”)
- Why do we recommend using an SMTP provider?
- “Could not instantiate mail function.” What’s that?