Sharing your data with us
This article refers to MailPoet 2
If you're looking for MailPoet 3 articles, please go to MailPoet 3 Knowledge Base
As a MailPoet user, you can share anonymous data with us.
You can enable the data sharing option from the backend of your site in MailPoet > Settings > Advanced.
Why do we need data? We use this data to build a better plugin. For example, these are questions we try to answer: what options do you use? What types of emails do you send, etc.
Below is the data we gather:
- Total of emails for current month
- Number of list
- Number of confirmed subscribers
- Number of unconfirmed subscribers
- Number of autoresponders active
- Number of post notifications active
- Number of lists
- Total of standard newsletters sent per month
- Global Open rate and Click rate
- Version of WordPress
- Version of plugin
- Language of your WordPress
- Premium or free
- Current sending method (smtp hostname if any)
- Details about your subscription forms
- Options in settings
- PHP version
Data we don't gather:
- Email addresses
- Subscriber information
- Login and passwords
We don't share data with other parties, or resell it. It's simply for us, the MailPoet team.
Help us improve your favorite Newsletter plugin and share your data with us!